Monday, February 20, 2017

Grateful

grat·i·tude
ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/
noun
  1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.


Every day, I am faced with a new one.  I am grateful for each new day, a new beginning.  I am grateful for the sun put in every day and when the clouds are out, the promise of sun.  I am grateful for my #trueblue friends who let me love them and love me, regardless.  I am grateful for the unwavering love and support of my family.  I am grateful for the unknown.  I am grateful I feel all of my feelings-the happy, the sad, the scared, the cautious, the love....I am grateful for a partner who supports, cares and loves me through thick and thin.  I am grateful for Keith's children, for giving me a sliver of what "motherhood" looks and feels like.  I am grateful for taking a quick 5 to be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment